Friday, December 5, 2008

Emma is 7! How can it be?


Emma just celebrated a birthday. How can my baby be 7 already? It seems like yesterday she was toddling around after her brother, carrying Pooh, sucking her thumb and looking at me like I had all the answers. Now she chases her brother, carries Pooh, sucks her thumb (less) and tells me what to do, because, clearly, she has all the answers!!! ;-)


Seriously though, Emma is an incredible gift, and one that we are thankful for each and every day! She celebrated with pizza, cookie cake, dog bone cookies at school, jumping on the trampoline and riding her new kick scooter. Life is good, indeed!


Happy Birthday "M" !

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



2 comments:

Sara said...

Sweet, sweet Emma! This picture if perfect of your beautiful smile and sweet presence! I'm so sorry I fogot your real birthday! You are such a precious child of God and I'm so happy that He gave you to us to be such a great friend! Love you so much! I'll have a big birthday hug ready next time I see you! :)

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Awesome picture--I never think to do B&W. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.