Friday, August 29, 2008

Why Me?



So many of my friends have the best pictures of their kids. It seems that the moms pick up their cameras and the kids automatically say "CHEESE" with the most perfect smile in the world! Okay, okay, I know it doesn't always work like that. But, it never works like that at my house. I'm not sure if it's the kids or me or, more likely, both. Either way, I no longer get upset about it. At least, not terribly upset. Not every time. Progress can be slow. Here are a couple of shots from last night. These pics make me say, "WHY ME???" and they make me laugh. Maybe that's why God blessed them with their quirky sense of humor and why he blessed Brian and I with them. Later gators. Ang

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those are PERFECT! I love that you are looking so pretty and the perfect smile and then... there are Alex and Emma in full silliness! Awesome! Maybe I should post all of the terrible pics I've taken of the kids over the years. Boy do we have a lot of those! I think it is so amazing that you and your family find the humor in life! I need to take a lesson and lighen up! :)

MomX4 said...

I LOVE"M! Those represent your kids so well! I especially LOVE the picture of Emma! You will look back and just laugh, oh how that is a good thing~! You are SOOOOOO BLESSED! I love you all-
Shawna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BRIAN!

Amy said...

I love the pics! You are doing such a wonderful job with your blog! Thanks for sharing with all of us! Love, Amy V.