Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm back!

Okay, I keep being asked if we have returned after evacuating and if we survived Ike. And, I keep being asked by friends that I am with and have seen repeatedly since Ike. I get it, I get it! So, I finally figured out my password and will do my best to start posting again. :-)

I had a wonderful weekend with some incredible friends!! The Caretaker, The Comic Relief, The Food Enthusiast and The Financier (who are ALL so much more!) I came home midday today and had a great time with my family. It was gorgeous outside and we took advantage of it. The kids played flag football at the park with some new friends, including my new BFF's family. (inside joke) You should have seen Emma once she finally got the football. She had no idea what to do. She begged and begged for the ball, then...nothing. Poor thing! She's great at defense, though it often looked like she was playing basketball defense rather than football. What's a girl to do?

Night, night,
Ang

5 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Such a cute blog design! I had such fun reading--for all of five minutes--you definitely need to blog more!

Your new BFF

Sara said...

Welcome back! :) LOVE YOU TOO! It was such a blessing to be together this weekend! :)

Steph said...

Glad you are back. Missed you!! I need a new title. Is it too late to have a personality make over?

Angie and Brian said...

Steph, You are SO MUCH MORE!!!

MomX4 said...

WOW, you got the hint and I am so excited to know you survived IKE officially since you've BLOGGED!!! See there's no reason to add Facebook into your life to detract from your blog! love you-